Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Make Fun Photos With Free Photo Editing

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say that fun photos are worth a million smiles. After all, who doesn't love to laugh at a funny photo, get lost in a photo montage, or pose the question "How'd they do that?" about an image with cool photo effects?

Often times, I find myself browsing through hundreds of my friends' photos on Facebook or other various sites that offer free online photo storage. (Sidenote... my personal favorite is Snapfish due mostly to its low costs and vast array of products and services.) Occasionally, I discover a photo that strikes a chord and resonates with me. If I'm being totally honest, a hint of jealousy typically comes into play whenever I feel others have "cooler" pictures than me. I can't help but think "How'd they make a picture like that?" The feeling is strangely familiar however as it reminds me of my nearly two-year old daughter's go-to phrase.... "I want that!." (Sadly, the only difference is that I'm thinking it in silence and my daughter is screaming it in her most shrill voice... "MOMMY, I WANT 'DAT!"... generally while in the middle of a department or grocery store.

Getting back to the story, I'm not one to be outdone (not that anyone was out to get me). In any event, I decided that I would actively seek websites that provide free photo editing and are specifically designed to make fun photos. In doing so, I was in fact able to upload several of my personal pictures and use the websites' picture creator software to create similar images to the ones I had previously envied.

Although each of the websites I discovered had their limitations, most of the sites provided products and/or services that would easily impress any amateur photographer. If you're only looking for some fun photo editing resources, I would recommend that you check out the following sites.

However, if you would like to learn to truly customize photos, and impress the masses, I would stray away from popular sites that may eventually phase away. Personally, I believe no amount of money can replace one's education. My personal opinion is that knowledge always comes before achievement. So, if you want to impress others and make photofunia type images, I recommend that you learn as much as you can about trick photography and special effects. I promise, if I can do it, anyone can.

Success with creating fun photos require a working knowledge of photography tips and tricks. Learn to Make Photofunia without the need of any online picture creator.

Additional online training to help you with Trick Photography is available with Tanya Krome.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment